Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Funny Valentine... Remembering You, Brandon,,,




Brandon was an unforgettable child, bright, verbal and a joy to our family.
Even when sleepy, he was curious enough to become involved...
boasting, "I can do anything you can do..."


"Maybe I'll be a painter..."

I remember one day we were driving somewhere and we were talking about anything and everything... One topic got him interested--I think it was about the use of electricity and how it worked--and he started telling me about what he knew... I was stunned..
"Brandon, where did you learn all that?"
Books! Actually it was the encyclopedia...
A brilliant child...





Dedicated to Tracy, Wes and Rachel who miss him most of all...








Brandon is with his grandfather now...
Two of our wonderful Valentines...

Love you always Brandon...

No comments:

Post a Comment