Thursday, January 21, 2010

Join In A Moment of Silence in Memory of a Great Author - Robert B. Parker


Robert B. Parker died on the 19th of January, 2010...

He was one of my longest-known author friends...Oh, he never knew me, but I loved his books... doesn't that make him my friend? I think so...

I will miss his books, although I understand there are some still in the publishing phase that will be coming out...


Still, it just won't be the same knowing that there will be only a few and no more...

Robert B. Parker was just 77 when he died...

He is best known and loved for the Spenser books and television series...

His books were always dedicated to Joan...

This, too, is dedicated to Joan...

and Robert B. Parker...

May our love continue forever in the true and real

Book Readers Heaven

I hope God has a special alcove well-lighted and ready for him...


No comments:

Post a Comment